The Best Rolloff Dumpster Rental Prices in Downey CA For Construction or Residential Dumpsters
Los Angeles Dumpster Rental Pros is a premier dumpster rental company in Downey California with a wide array of inventory on different types and sizes of roll-off containers. There are different sizes of trash bins, so we will teach you how to select the right one.
To Help answer answer your dumpster rental questions we’ve put together this Simple Guide to Renting a Dumpster in Downey, we hope you find if helpful:
Sizing Up the Correct Dumpster for You
When it comes to dumpster rental size, you cannot afford to go wrong, and that is why we always encourage getting expert advice from a company with guaranteed expertise in the business. Just to give you an idea, a 10 cubic yard dumpster is equivalent to about three pick-up trucks in terms of the waste it can carry. Just call our number at 213-223-6117 and our technical team will make the proper recommendation.
The specification of the container will also give you an idea on how much trash you can haul in one go. For example, if you book a 20-cubic yard dumpster, you can haul as much as 3.5 tons or roughly 7,000lbs of trash. It can contain around 2,000 to 2,800 sq.ft. of roofing or 335 to 475 sq.ft. of household junk. You must prioritize determining the size of the dumpster because it is the main factor that influences the cost the rental service.
10 Yard Dumpster
20 Yard Dumpster
30 Yard Dumpster
40 Yard Dumpster
Common Uses of Dumpster Rental Sizes
- 10 and 15 Cubic Yard Dumpster: They are lumped together because there’s not much difference in their capacity and size. This size is also appropriate to hold all the yard waste your landscaping project will generate.
- 15 Cubic Yard Dumpster: The dimension is not that much different from the 10 cubic yard. It is large enough to hold wastes amounting to about four and half pickup truck loads.
- 20 Cubic Yard Dumpster: This is perfect for mid-sized residential clean out projects. You may also use it if you want to remodel a small part of your house. It can be used to contain trash from a deck repair, patio renovation and landscaping project. It can also fit wooden panels from a patio or deck.
- 30 Cubic Yard Dumpster: This is perfect to accommodate larger furniture and materials that could not fit in the 20 cubic yard dumpster. You are looking at dimensions of 22 feet by eight feet by six feet. This is ideal for house cleanouts, major landscaping projects, new construction or renovation, and if you need to clean the trash during and after festivals.
- 40 Cubic Yard Dumpster: This is the container size you will want to use to properly dispose heavy and bulky construction debris like lumber, siding, drywall, and the like. You can use this one for major renovation of a large home, or a new construction. This is a popular choice of construction and demolition companies and individual contractors.
How Much Does It Cost to Rent a Dumpster?
The average cost of a dumpster for rent mainly depends on the size of the container. However, we also consider other factors in computing the rental fee. There are factors that go into the final computation.
Below are just some factors that will impact on the final cost:
- Peak season for dumpster rental
- Your location vis-‘-vis to to the landfill and our warehouse
- Classification of junk
- Size of the metal dumpster
- Length of rental time
- Weight of the debris
- City/County permit and landfill fees
The type of dumpster rented may cause an increase in the overall cost. Here are some types of dumpsters and the corresponding cost of each:
- construction roll off containers
- residential roll off containers
- household trash roll off containers
- garbage roll off containers
- concrete roll off containers
- demolition roll off containers
- yard waste roll off containers
Do You Need a Dumpster Permit in Downey?
The price may differ depending on several factors, but we at Los Angeles Dumpster Rental Pros guarantees to provide the best deals for your waste management needs. We simply cannot give a ballpark figure for the general cost of a dumpster rental service because the prices differ depending on the needs of the customer. As you can see, we can’t really give an approximate cost of renting a dumpster. The best way is to dial our number at 213-223-6117 and talk to our team of experts.
We have been serving satisfied customers in the Los Angeles area for years now. We have dumpsters for all types and sizes of project. At our company, we guarantee that you can find a dumpster for rent that suits your needs and budget. Talk to us soon! There will be no added cost. Call us and let us discuss your needs first, then we will give you a fixed rate price quote.